Fee is charged monthly. It must be paid on or before the 10th of each month. Parents can pay either by cheque/DD/payorder or through 'Online School Fee Payment System.
Payment by cheque should be made at the counter on all working days from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. In order to avoid inconvenience parents should make sure that the relevant cheque is cleared by the bank. In case of a cheque being dishonoured, no fresh cheque in lieu thereof will be accepted and the party concerned will have to deposit the dues by pay order/cash along with the penalty and 'cheque returning charges'.
Online School Fee Payment
The school has the Online Fee Payment System to facilitate the parents / guardians with an easy mode to pay the school fee of their ward(s). The procedure and necessary details are mentioned below:
- To pay the school fees online, log in to the school website, www.boscopublicschool.com. with the Username and Password provided by the school.
- User will be directed to a payment gateway where the payment mode-Credit/Debit card is to be selected first. After this Credit/Debit card details are entered by the user and mandatory procedure is followed as appearing on the screen. The payment will be authenticated over the gateway and the Credit/Debit card or bank account of the user will be instantly debited.
- The user will receive a Transaction Reference Number that is an acknowledgement for the payment received.
- While availing any of the payment method(s) offered by the school, the school will not be responsible to take any liability of whatsoever nature with respect to any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the user out of the decline due to:
a) lack of authorization for any transaction(s)
b) exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by the user and between his 'Bank(s)'
c) any payment issues, arising out of the transaction
d) decline of transaction for any other reason(s)
- All payment made against the school fees on the school website by the parent/guardian shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees and acceptable by the Union of India. Bosco Public School does not accept any other form of currency with respect to payment.
- Payment can be made by Master /Visa / Maestro Card.
- Please note that if payment is made online a standard statutory convenience charge of 2.2% of the total transaction/fee amount, imposed by bank will be borne by the user (parent/guardian).
Any difficulty in accessing the payment gateway can be communicated through the feedback form available on the Contact Us Link of our school website www.boscopublicschool.com
Late Fee Charges
In case the fee is not deposited by the last date, late fee will be charged as under:
(a) Rs. 20/- upto 20th of the month.
(b) Rs. 100/-for the rest of the month.
The student's name is liable to be struck off the rolls if the fee is not deposited by the end of the due month.
In the event of the name being struck off, his/her case will be considered on application for readmission only if his/ her seat has not been filled up in the mean time. In such cases, admission fee will have to be paid afresh along with the fee due including the late fee.
* If due date happens to be a holiday then the next working day will be treated as the due date.
- At least one month's notice should be given for the withdrawal of a student or one month's fee should be deposited in lieu thereof.
- In case a student does not report to school without intimation to the school authorities, all the dues of the school shall be payable by the parent/guardian till such information is received by the school.
- The following categories of pupils may be required to withdraw from the school:
a) Irregularity in attendance (6 days continuous absence without proper intimation to the school authorities)
b) Behavioural Problem
c) Those who do not abide by the fee rules
d) Any moral breach
* In such cases, re-admission will depend on the availability of seats, payment of admission fee and other dues.
|FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE SESSION 2019-20
|XI-XII COMMERCE WITH MATHS|| RS.4480/-|
|XI-XII SCIENCE & COMMERCE WITH I.P.|| RS.4700/-|
|TRANSPORTATION CHARGES|| RS.1700/-|